Wednesday, February 03, 2010

The Lord is indeed my Provider

Today, I got the perfect pair of pants.. hahaha. in Perth! Can you believe it?!!!!

I went shopping for clothes for work today.. went to Portmans.. tried on a pair of pants.. size 6.. and it fitted! Out of so many years of looking for a pair of business pants that fits.. truly, this is a miracle! HAHA. I always just have to make do with the waist size being a little too big and/or getting the length altered. Of course, with the exception of my tailored pants, which turned out to be still slightly too big. I was wondering whether to even blog this.. like who cares about a pair of pants? But if you know the pains i've been through, even going to a tailor to make a pair pants, just to get one that fits.. you will say this is truly a miracle! It fits! The waist size is fine.. the length is JUST RIGHT. Come on, everyone knows i'm not tall.. and no, this isn't supposed to be 5/6 or 3/4.. hahaha. it's a full-length business pants.. and found in Perth! :)

Okay enough about my pants. But truly, after walking with God over the last 6 years, I've learnt not to be anxious about getting the clothes I need, the kind of food to eat etc.. Though I still have a longgg way to go, God has taught me much in things like these. I really wanted to save time so I could come back and read His Word.. God is truly my Provider, and He multiplies time :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Po Zhu, 宝珠! said...

Hi Della! Yes I know the pains you've gone through while looking for the perfect pair of pants.. lol.. Anyway, sorry i'm late, but congrats on your new job! See ya soon when you come back to Singapore again! =)

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home