Thursday, April 26, 2007

With a thankful heart...

Psalm 7:17
I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High.


I thank God because He is so faithful and good.
I thank God because He always answers prayers.
I thank God because in whatever kind of situation I face, He is in control.
I thank God because He gives me not necessarily what I want, but the best for me.
I thank God because He paid the full price of the penalty of my sin by sending Jesus Christ to die on the cross of calvary.
I thank God because of His Sacrifice, I am no longer a slave to sin.
I thank God because my whole household is saved.
I thank God because He has healed my Dad of Rhinitis through the Miracle Service.
I thank God because He has healed my Mom of high blood pressure, piles, frozen shoulder etc through the Miracle Service.

I thank God for being God. A loving God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home