Thursday, April 26, 2007

Me

Long gone are the polytechnic days. I'm now awaiting acceptance into the university. I've applied for NUS, SMU and UWA. Well, for the former, hopes have already been dashed. Or rather, there was never really much hope of getting into it, neither was there the intention anyway. Haha. Oh. I really love SMU and UWA. I love the SMU education system. (SMU students will shake their heads in strong disapproval. HAHA.) But I love the Australian lifestyle. If I go to SMU, I have my family, my beloved Lighters, really beloved and all my friends! If I go to UWA, I still have my family as well as my irritating cousins, well not to mention lovable too.. Oh well. I really don't know. FCC's a great place too.. which reminds me of the song 'Holy Ground'.. haha. okay. maybe no link to you.

But whatever the choice that's made, if there's even a choice, haha.. I thank God that He is in control. I know that the answer that He'll give me will be the best for me. And all things will fall neatly into place simply because He loves me.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Thank God!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

della... you abandoned me in tp! boohoo. BoHaHAha!

4:44 PM  
Blogger Della said...

BoHaHaha! TOo bad! Muhahahahaa.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home