Monday, February 12, 2007

Safe in HIS ARMS

This psalm is just so beautiful. The kind of love given by God to us.. is expressed so beautifully through this psalm. All we have to do is to just acknowledge His Lordship over our lives, make Him our shepherd in our hearts, in other words, choose to follow Him and He will make us lie down in green pastures and lead us beside still waters..

Psalm 23:

My Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside still waters,
he restores my soul.

He guides me in paths of righteousness,
for His name's sake.

Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff,
they comfort me.

You prepare a table for me
in the presence of my enemies
You annoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home